Health & Safety
Summit Scaffold Solutions Ltd partner great service and high quality of scaffold with ensuring that employees work in a safe way and a healthy way. We make the safety of our sub-contracted workers and employees paramount and it constantly revolves around what we do and how implement it. In turn this keeps others in the work place and environments that we work in safe.
We have experienced teams with highly trained supervisors to ensure that annually, monthly, weekly and daily our risks our reviewed and retrained on. Our supervisors implement toolbox training and lead teams of strong people to ensure all are aware and fully trained. We send individuals on appropriate courses to ensure all are competent in tasks they carry out.
Every project brings new and different risks, which we evaluate, eradicate and minimise to the to keep all involved well, safe and healthy.
Health and safety is number one on our priority list when it comes to operations. We commit to keeping everyone safe whilst maintaining top quality.
We achieve this by:
- CISCR/CSCS Fully Trained Workforce
- Health and Safety NEBOSH Qualified Director
- Ongoing Site Inspections to ensure we meet project compliance and safe working procedure compliance
- External and In-House training to ensure our operatives are as qualified as possible and up to date with standards and regulations
- Working with our teams daily to ensure our health and safety policies are understood and fully implemented by all members
- CHAS Accredited